Juxtaposition in a Sentence
Juxtaposition as a Noun
- Definition placing two or more things side by side to contrast or compare.
- Look at the juxtaposition between the boys laughing in the street and the girl crying on the balcony above.
- The juxtaposition of the bright yellows on the dark background made the painting appear three dimensional.
- It is the result of the juxtaposition of contrasting colors.
- The film, Pirates of the Caribbean, provides a juxtaposition between the Pirates and the regular people.
- The juxtaposition between good and bad made the story more interesting.
- The sweet and sour chicken created a juxtaposition of flavors.
Thank you for visiting!